Links

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Sunday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in the early, early AM after getting just a few hours of sleep last night. We got in later last night from our trip to Ohio and I'm still up early trying to collect my thoughts on the day and watching Necessary Roughness on HBO.

We had a great day yesterday, started out with a trip to Tangers, followed by Christmas at her Grandmothers and finally Christmas at her Dad's. We took our time all day yesterday as to not feel rushed anywhere, hence the late arrival back home.

Today is just our typical Sunday, grocery shopping this morning, followed by a trip ton our bakery and winding up back here doing laundry. The Steelers once again have the late game this evening, so the likelihood of me staying up late to watch it are slim to about nothing.

Have yourselves a great day, I'm laying back down........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

No comments: