Links

Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* It's Halloween!!!! Time for a tidbits.

* It has been 19,710 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old. Tell me that aint scary.

* It has been 4,916 days since I graduated from WVU, all the ghosts and ghouls partied down that day.

* 3,517 days ago I took Michelle out for Pizza and to see the movie 10,000 BC. I should have taken her to see a better movie, I'll admit it.

* 2,741 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since.

* It was 2,278 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I entered into marital bliss and this was the day that I started getting my daily beatings.

* I have 5,144 days to go until I retire, the countdown continues.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,790 days away, judging how we played this weekend we might want to delay that game but then again Oklahoma State totally destroyed them.

* There are 279 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 140 more days to go until Spring 2018, yes as we about enter this season of shorter and colder days and I'm counting the days until they are over with. We're not too far from setting the clocks back.

* 95 more days until Phil takes center stage again, he did stop by for a visit Saturday.

* 62 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.

* There are 55 more shopping days left until Christmas. I know some who will be putting their trees up early this year, some as early as next week. We get real trees and won't be putting it up that early.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 45 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* I have written 5,036 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,964 to go!!!!!

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, so there is that for me to work on.

* Chad's back, him and his dog Ace and the 15' Python are all living with us again.

* Amanda and Joey are having their Housewarming this Saturday, hopefully I can make it back in town on time.

* Michelle has assumed some new roles in her position at work.

* The Steelers redeemed themselves yet once again and ran their record to an AFC best tying 6-2 on the year. Nice little winning streak going into the Bye Week.

* WVU will be at home this week hosting Iowa State who is just on fire this weekend, they used to be the doormat but they are going on the road and beating everyone.

* Now that it has been spotted in West Virginia and I have spotted Michelle doing her dance, I just want to say that I Hate Snow. Not just a little bit, but a lot bit.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: