Links

Sunday, October 01, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up watching "She's Out of My League" a movie that I have and collecting my thoughts for the day. Sophie is snoozing on my recliner and Peanut is around somewhere.

Today starts another busy quarter for me, I'll be heading out later this morning and traveling to a place that I worked this time last year to start my fourth quarter. I do have to say that I am about as least enthused by this quarter as I have been for any quarter that I have worked. I'm staying with it, I do enjoy what I do, but this is my 7th quarter that I will be working for RTI and the newness is starting to wear off a little. I do enjoy getting out and meeting people, that will never change though. I start a stretch that may see me have one day off this month and that will be next Sunday as we have tickets to the Steelers game.

Michelle and I did our civic duty yesterday and went out and voted early on the road bond issue that is currently being voted on and the actual voting day will be this coming Saturday, but we decided to get out and go to the old Mall and cast our votes before then.

We did find a butcher yesterday that deals in fresh meats that is across the state line but still local. Harry's Meats off of 857 seems to be exactly what we were looking for, you walk in and all the meat is fresh in the cooler and they have a big area off to the side where they are processing everything as well as a big smoker. The meat we brought back from Amish Country was so good that we needed to find something more local and I believe we have.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: