Links

Sunday, October 08, 2017

Steeler Kind of Sunday

Well here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early and I have no idea what is on the TV behind me and I'm collecting my thoughts on the day and preparing for the day.

Mine and Michelle's plans for the day, putting on one of our Steelers Jersey's, grabbing our Terrible Towels and heading to Heinz Field to watch the Pittsburgh Steelers take on the Jacksonville Jaguars this afternoon at 1:00.

We'll head out earlier this morning and we have a parking pass for a garage on the North Shore, but we usually park at Station Square and ride the Gateway Clipper over, it's such a majestic way to enter Heinz Field.

We might head out early and partake on some pre-game festivities at Stage AE or just enjoy the North Shore until kickoff. Either way it's going to be a good day and we plan on spending it with the Steelers.

Have yourselves a great day today, make it a special one.


No comments: