* Monday completed. Check. Tuesday up ahead of us. Check. Time to write a tidbits. Check.
* It has been 19,682 days since I first showed up on this rock we call a planet.
* It has been 4,888 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, fulfilling a lifetime dream of mine.
* 3,489 days ago I asked Michelle out for dinner and a movie.
* 2,713 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a very special lady who has made my life better every day that we have been together.
* It was 2,250 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we exchanged our Marital vows and entered into the world of marriage.
* I have 5,172 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days or so here or there and depending on if I hit the lottery and become a mega millionaire, I'll retire that day if it happens.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,818 days away.
* There are 308 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 168 more days to go until Spring 2018. I'm already over winter and we are not even there yet.
* 123 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.
* 90 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.
* There are 83 more shopping days left until Christmas. WalMart has their Christmas Trees up and we were actually looking at them this weekend.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 59 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* We are 4 days away from the Springs Festival, I'll be working so and we are going to the Steelers game the next day, so I might not make it this year.
* I have written 5,007 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* There was a tragedy yesterday morning in Las Vegas, an idiot gunman started shooting people and as of the time of this being written there were 50 people killed and 200 injured.
* Donald Trump is scheduled to be here in Morgantown tomorrow, Sean Hannity is going to interview him and they are doing it at the Metropolitan Theater and it is invitation only.
* WVU plays TCU this weekend, we are playing at TCU and Gameday will be broadcasting from there. Which means Lee Corso will choose to either put on the TCU head or the WVU Hat. He'll choose the Horned Frogs as this will be our toughest test of the year so far.
* 4th Quarter for RTI is under way, I'm out here this evening so this will be a very long day for me.
* Going to the Steelers Jaguars game Sunday, we've got tickets and a parking pass and are good to go for the game.
* I'm still converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I'm a slacker but I'll get them done.
* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. Not a little bit, a lot.
* Have yourselves a great day and do something to make a difference in the world that we live in.
* Hi ho hi ho