Links

Monday, October 16, 2017

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that does in fact those things that many people get to enjoy as time off from work called the weekend (except for me this weekend), now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

It was a pretty good weekend for Michelle and I, we do have some black walnuts still drying and we are still trying to get that black ink off our hands from Saturday. I sure hope the payoff from trying harvest these are worth the payoff. The good thing is we did not overdue it on them. Just a nice little what I would call usable batch.

Michelle's 30th class reunion is coming up this weekend, but I'm not sure that she wants to go this year. We had planned on it and may still end up going, but that would be up to Michelle. I think she was a little upset with some of classmates this past week or so for some things going on on Facebook. Time will tell and we shall do whatever Michelle wants to do, but with Chad getting ready to move back in something tells me she has other priorities for this coming weekend. Time will tell.

Have yourselves a great day and a great start to the week.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: