Links

Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Hump Day

Two days in under our belts, a couple more ahead of us, this must be the day of the workweek when we go up and over the noon time hump and work towards another fun filled weekend.

It now looks as though I will be off this weekend and will only be working my local section for RTI this week. My caseload which was about 75% of the way worked down from the section I travel to has been transferred to another FI for weekday attempts at getting it finished. It may come back to me, but my guess is she can finish it this week, meaning my time has opened up a little bit. I told my boss before that don't let me take food out of anyones mouth who depends on this job as their full time employment and we are way above goal for the year so some are scrambling for work. I'm not one of them anymore fortunately. Which means I can relax this weekend and that this quarter was arguably one of my easiest ones to finalize. Last year they also sent me east, but I don't think we will have trouble finding FI's who need the work at this point. I've watched my crew go from about 60th in the nation to #2 in the nation just during the time I have been with them.

Looking ahead for RTI, I will once again have to go for re-certification, as I will have to do every year, in St. Louis once again this year. This will be the second year in a row for St. Louis (site always change) and we had a great time last year and are a little more experienced about this city this year. My lovely wife Michelle, the now experienced airline flyer, will once again be going with me. We'll be finalizing the flights here in a few weeks, at that point I will buy Michelle's tickets so as she is on the same flight as me once again.

Last year the Gateway Arch was closed for construction, this year we intend on taking the journey to the top. It's the main reason I wanted to go back to St. Louis this year, next year however I'm hoping for someplace like Dallas.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: