Links

Monday, October 02, 2017

Monday

All good things must come to an end, and that includes those fun filled things referred to as weekends, now it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living.

Today is kind of an anniversary for me, it was 44 years ago today that I broke my leg in what has been the biggest accident in my life to date. It took months to recover from, a surgery, a pin in my leg, six weeks in traction in the hospital and 8 weeks in a combination of casts including six weeks in a body cast where I was immobilized from the shoulders down with the notable exception of my right knee and below. I ended up being a half an inch taller on my left leg than my right due to the traction and it's now starting to affect my hip all these years later. Sucks getting old...lol

Looking at my week ahead, it's work, work, work, work and work. It's going to be a busy week for me to say the very least. The good news is that next Monday (even though I will probably be out doing field work) is a Federal Holiday, so I do get a little bit of a break with the Holiday, I'll only work one job that day...lol

There is some word that Sean Hannity is going to broadcast from Morgantown on Wednesday. I've heard that Donald Trump is going to be his guest and it is supposed to be held at the Metropolitan Theater. I can see Morgantown being chaotic that day for one reason or the other if this holds up to be true, I'll just keep my butt on this side of town...lol

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: