* Gotta go back to work today, enjoyed my day off yesterday, but now it's time to go back to work and it's time for another Tidbits.
* Happy Anniversary to Angela and Moke McClain, they are celebrating their Seventh Wedding Anniversary today.
* It has been 19,689 days since my reported birth, or so they tell me.
* It has been 4,895 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, fulfilling a lifetime dream of mine.
* 3,496 days ago I asked Michelle out for dinner and a movie, I'm lucky after that movie choice to have gotten a second date...lol
* 2,720 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to a very special lady who has made my life better every day that we have been together.
* It was 2,257 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, we got married at the Marilla Center. Helped fulfill a friends bucket list to Marry someone.
* I have 5,165 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days or so here or there and depending on if I hit the lottery and become a mega millionaire, I'll retire that day if it happens.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,811 days away, I had to endure that ugly Panther gear Sunday at Heinz Field. May the Steelers should make Pitt get a stadium that they could fill up, like a Jr High stadium.
* There are 301 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 161 more days to go until Spring 2018. I'm already over winter and we are not even there yet.
* 116 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.
* 83 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.
* There are 76 more shopping days left until Christmas. I actually bought our yearly Village item yesterday. We started this a few years ago and add something to it every year.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 59 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* I have written 5,014 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,986 to go!!!!!
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* The Steelers game was horrible Sunday, I can't believe we lost that back. Ben threw two pick six's that put the nail in our coffin. The Gateway Clipper ride was nice as usual.
* Got a small hole in the windshild for LP on the parkway Sunday. Rock came up and hit it. We called Safelite and they are going to Michelle's place of business this afternoon to fix it.
* Things are going good at my regular job, it may be Christmas time for me as I might get to pick out a few new toys. $30,000 GPS is on my list as well as some software upgrades.
* 4th Quarter for RTI is well under way, I'm still chugging along and working my sections down. This might be the real start of a few week stretch where I won't have many days off from one job or the other. Hence why I just took the day off from both jobs yesterday.
* Peanut aked me yesterday "Meow Meow, meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow, meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow meow?" Which basically translates into "Hey Dad, days are getting shorter and it's getting cooler, does this mean my meoutside time is going to be shrinking? " I speak fluent Cat-anese BTW.
* Would you believe I had a BSoD writing this blog? Not good, but good thing everything saved.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I am such a slacker.
* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. Not a little bit, a lot.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho