Links

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Homecoming Saturday Morning

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early watching Orange County and catching my thoughts on the day.

It's homecoming weekend here in Morgantown, WVU takes on Texas Tech at Noon which means there are probably a few hundred people holding "I Need Tickets" signs around town. It the early morning, but my guess a few of them will show up pretty soon with the early kickoff.

Me and my day, I'll be heading out early this morning and traveling for work. I'll be out of town both today and tomorrow working and may be for the next few weekends. It gives me a couple of hours of drive time a day so there is the nice country trip during the fall foliage that the Government is paying me to drive through, so there are some perks for this job...lol. Of course I'll have to record the game today to watch it.

Michelle is going to Treasure Hunt/Purge the back bedroom to try to clear some things out of there. Chad may be moving back in with us in the near future. She found a few things yesterday that assisted her in decorating for Fall, and I'm sure there are many treasures back there that we have forgotten all about for her to sort through.

Have yourselves a great day today, and let's go Mountaineers.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: