Links

Wednesday, November 01, 2017

All Saints Day

I bet many of you know about Halloween, but how many of you know about All Saints Day, the day that is actually the predecessor to Halloween. It's kind of like Fat Tuesday to Ash Wednesday, only instead of beads, we give out Candy.

Speaking of Halloween, we had a grand total of 0 Trick or Treaters, the only ones we did have were the ones we delivered packages to after Michelle made up little Trick or Treat bags. We never have any trick or treaters down here, as a matter of a fact I don't think we have ever had any trick or treaters here since we lived here.

Chad got all moved in, he switched to the back bedroom as it has more room than the other one, meaning our junk room had to have everything taken out of there and put into the other bedroom. Meaning my office and it's original location, is back to that original location. It's like playing Musical chairs with my office and my old office is now occupied by a 15' Python.

I hope everyone has a great day, let's all go make a difference in this world today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: