Links

Thursday, November 16, 2017

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

This weeks pic was earlier this year, Michelle and I were in St. Louis and were eating at SugarFire Restaurant across the street from our hotel. We were in St. Louis together for my yearly certification for RTI, I have to go every year, and Michelle went with me last year. If you are ever in St Louis in the downtown area, this restaurant is a must. 

I did find out Missouri is moving out of our region next year with some shuffling around, so when I go there this year it will probably be my last trip to St. Louis as next year it's speculated that we will got to Raleigh, NC for certifications. Whether Michelle goes with me this year is pretty much up in the air this year, she might not be able to get away from work this year but we'll have to see. I still don't have my itinerary.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: