Links

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Happy Birthday Valarie Jo Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my Niece Valarie a very Happy Birthday today. If my math is correct, and it always is, she is 20 years younger than me and I'm 21 so that would make her about two years younger than her own daughter. I would tell you her real age, but that would require me actually remembering how old I am and how old I will be.

Not sure what anyone has planned for the day, but if I know Val she will have something on the agenda if it didn't already happen yesterday evening and into this morning if the opportunity is available.

Val just recently learned that she has an obstacle coming up in her life with her health situation. My advice to her would be faced it as an obstacle that you conquer and not something that prevents you from accomplishing anything and everything you desire. It's not curable, but it is manageable and it's just simply an obstacle, nothing that she not overcome. I believe that she is capable of accomplishing anything she sets her mind to.

If you happen to see Val today, make sure that you wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Val, you got this.

No comments: