Links

Saturday, November 18, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household, I have no idea what kind of noise is playing on the TV behind me and I'm up catching my thoughts for the day. I don't even see or hear any of the animals roaming around which is pretty rare.

If you are looking for some football, the University of Texas is in Morgantown today for a noon kickoff with the Mountaineers. This is the last home game of the season for the Mountaineers who close out their regular season next week at the University of Oklahoma. This is also Senior Day where all of the Seniors are introduced prior to the game.

This evening Jim and Chris (who finally got into their new home) are having an auction at the Cassville Firehall. The are having all kinds of Christmas Stuff and Tools on the agenda for this evening. It doesn't start until after the Football game is over and most people will be on their way out of town, so come on down and find yourselves a bargain or two.

I'm home today and not working for RTI. I had the chance to, but knew it would be a very non-productive day due to the football game so I have chosen to stay home and watch the football game...lol

Have yourselves a great day today.

No comments: