Links

Wednesday, November 08, 2017

Hump Day

Well that is two days down, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and some of us only have one more day to work this week. I'm off on Friday for Veterans Day and Michelle is off tomorrow for surgery (Chad is taking her).

Let me start off by re-addressing yesterdays post, Holly and her family are trying to get to Texas and someone has set up a GoFundMe account for her. They are trying to raise money to offset the expenses of the entire family having to go to Texas for the funerals. If you have a few spare coins, it would be greatly appreciated by someone who just had her world disturbed.

Other than that, things are going pretty good over here. I just saw the now task for 2018 at work on our contract, and I specifically pretty much have my own section and am trying to get more funding for equipment (aka toys) to help us better do our job. I'm getting a lot of support from the right people, we just have to hope it's budgeted which comes down to the administration and the budget. I'm the only GIS person (although my job title is Engineer) on this contract for any of the three sites which works to my advantage.

Have yourselves a great day today, do something to make a difference no matter how big or small.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: