Links

Thursday, November 23, 2017

Photo Flashback Thanksgiving


Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through some of the pictures that I have either taken, scanned or stolen off of the internet through the years and find one special picture that stands out. Little lost moments in time from yesterday caught with a Cameras lens and relived right here in my blog. Sometimes it's pretty easy to find that one special picture and sometimes it's not that easy, one thing it consistently is however is a whole lot of fun.

Well since today is Thanksgiving and Michelle and I have done Thanksgiving at the Cassville Firehall since 2008, I thought I would pull up a rare moment from one of the Thanksgivings past.

Chad is one who does not like his picture taken, it's almost become a game to try to get a shot of him and capture it, this picture is from 2008 and I caught him a little bit off guard and got the shot. Hayley on the other hand has no problem with having her picture taken.

The guy in the Dallas Cowboys jersey is my brother in law Roy, but in a family full of Steeler fans we all still love him, although there is still hope for him to come over to the good side.

Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: