* Monday is behind us and we are looking at a Tuesday, that means tidbits.
* First and foremost of all I would like to extend my deepest condolences to Michelle's best friend Holly. Holly came in for Michelle's Bridal Shower and she went up earlier this summer and stayed with her. Holly lost her Brother Scott and his wife Karen (who were also at Holly's this summer when Michelle stayed) in the tragic shooting at the Texas Church this past Sunday. Thoughts and Prayers go out to Holly and her entire family during this time.
* It has been 19,717 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old. Tell me that aint scary.
* It has been 4,923 days since I graduated from WVU, all the ghosts and ghouls partied down that day.
* 3,524 days ago I took Michelle out for dinner and a movie. Hayley's advice to her was don't drink pop, you'll burp...lol
* 2,748 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage and my life has been better ever since.
* It was 2,285 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I bot married.
* I have 5,137 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,783 days away.
* There are 272 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 133 more days to go until Spring 2018, yes as we about enter this season of shorter and colder days and I'm counting the days until they are over with.
* 88 more days until Phil takes center stage again, hopefully he delivers some good news.
* 55 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition and change, so should be a good read.
* There are 48 more shopping days left until Christmas. I know some people already have their trees up. Too early IMHO.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 38 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* I have written 5,043 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,957 to go!!!!!
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made, so there is that for me to work on.
* Looks like I will most likely be going out into the field once again this weekend working for RTI. I opened all the lines meaning everyplace has been at least visited.
* This is going to be a short week for me as Friday is Veterans Day and a Federal Holiday. Both Michelle and I have Dr's appointments that day as well.
* Thursday Michelle has another follow up surgery from her Gastric Bypass. We've lost track as to how many she has had. 8 or 9.
* Mark your calendars, Jim and Chris will be holding an Auction on November 18th at the Cassville Firehall. Jim says he has a lot of tools to auction off if you are looking to add to your collection.
* Speaking of Jim and Chris, they still have not been handed the keys to their new house. It has been delivered and pretty much set up, and he has actually made three payments on it already, but they have not turned the keys over as it is not completed yet.
* WVU will be at on the road this week visiting Kansas State, Bill Snider has always had Dana's number and somehow manages to pull out the wins. He's just a very good coach.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho