Links

Sunday, November 26, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Peanut
Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching who the heck knows what on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts on the day. Peanut is surveying her surroundings trying to send messages in Catanese that she wants treats.

Well as ugly as the WVU game was yesterday, I never watched a single minute of it. They managed to lose at Oklahoma 59-31 and it looks like the score was much closer than the actual game. I knew that game was going to be ugly with or without Will Grier. It was just destined to be an ugly game.

Michelle and I did do a little running around yesterday, we went to Ball's Auctions in Terra Alta and visited their wholesale store. We ended up finding a brand new induction cooking system for $45. Michelle has always wanted one, so I picked her one up.

We did do a lot of unexpected running around yesterday, including running into Western Maryland and into Deep Creek through Oakland Maryland. It was one of those rare days when neither one of us has anything to do and we had a little bit of us time.

Next weekend we are baking and attending Michelle's Company Christmas Party, the following Weekend we are traveling to Ohio for her Grandmother's yearly Christmas get together.

Regular plans of shopping and cleaning for us today.

Have a great day.

No comments: