Links

Sunday, November 19, 2017

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up early watching something or another on the boob tube and collecting my thoughts for the day.

Well yesterday did not turn out too well fro WVU, starting QB Will Grier gruesomely dislocated his finger in the first quarter yesterday on a very strange play call. It was second and goal at about the half yard line and we called a naked bootleg where Grier ended up diving for the pylon, but ended up dislocating his finger and fumbling the ball to Texas. It was the turning point in the game and we lost 28-14.

Jim and Chris had a pretty good auction last night, I would say it was one of the more successful ones that I have been to, they are talking about doing another one December 2, but Michelle and I will be at her company Christmas dinner. I did manage to get a good deal on a heavy duty snow shovel and some wire grinding wheels for my drill and Michelle got 5 glass vases that I think she wants to decorate.

The Steelers played Thursday Night, so there is not really any football for us today, but we have a number of things that we need to do around the house.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: