Links

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first one to recover from that dreadful butt kicking I took from that Sandman last night and I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and watch something on HBO. These are the quiet and peaceful hours so to speak.

I was off yesterday and ended my 11 day streak of working one job or the other, I made the most of it as I had a Dr's appointment and made a trip to Harry's Custom Meats to obtain a fresh pork butt as we are going to be firing up the smoker tomorrow.

Today however I hit the road later this morning and travel to where I worked last week. The section is pretty much worked down, as someone else worked my case load during the week, so it leaves me the interviews I have scheduled and the remaining places where it's been hard to find people at home.

The WVU Mountaineer Football team is on the road at 3:30 this afternoon, they have made their way to Manhattan Kansas and will be taking on the Kansas State Wildcats. We are going to have our hands full, they are very well coached and don't make very many mistakes.

Have yourselves a great day, it feels like Sunday to me...lol

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: