* Monday is once again completed, it is always rough to get back to work after a long weekend but we did it, can't think of any better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,738 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations.
* It has been 4,944 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, I fulfilled a lifelong dream of me and my Grandparents for me to do so.
* 3,545 days ago Michelle and I went out for the first time, seems like only yesterday and it is amazing how far we have come.
* 2,769 days ago I proposed to Michelle, 4:00 in the back yard and she said yes.
* It was 2,306 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and became husband and wife. It was a very special day for us.
* I have 5,116 days to go until I retire, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,762 days away, Pitt knocked off #2 Miami this past weekend and we got pummeled by Oklahoma, good thing we didn't play this weekend.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 368 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 34th Anniversary of it. Yes, 368 more days you read that correctly..lol
* There are 251 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our magical Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 112 more days to go until Spring 2018, I threw my first snowball this weekend at Michelle when we were in Western Maryland. I'm ready for Spring.
* 67 more days until Phil takes center stage again, sent him a few nice cheeses and some wine to try to influence his opinion that day.
* 34 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. I will probably start my formatting for it next week and possibly start writing some of the earlier months.
* There are 27 more shopping days left until Christmas, it's time to get serious about Christmas Shopping.
* I have written 5,065 blogs in what is now my 13 full years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,935 to go!!!!!
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere but what else is new.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree but I did a few updates on the Find A Grave site that I use to tie into it. There are still currently 389 members in it and I do need to get working on that. I did just update my software, so I should be good to start updating.
* Believe it or not as of GJPT (George's Journal Press Time (or yesterday about this time)) our Christmas Tree has taken 7 quarts of water since the reservoir was initially filled up last Friday. I would say as of the time this posts we will be at 9 quarts or over 2 gallons. It's a healthy tree.
* Michelle's Company Christmas Party is this weekend. MEPCO is having their Christmas Party at the Hotel Morgan Saturday evening, and of course we are invited...=)
* Well it's official, I will be going to St. Louis in January and Michelle will be staying in Morgantown this year working. She has the time off, but she is very busy at work and will be in the very near future, so this is just a bad time for her. Next year and hopefully they will move it to another location.
* WVU should know within the next week or so as to which Bowl Game we will be playing in this year. The Conference Championship games are this weekend and it will all be clear after that.
* I may be making a trip to the Theatre next month, the next Star Wars movie is coming out and I am a Star Wars fan. I confess I never saw Rouge One, but that is not one of the first nine episodes.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho