Links

Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Hump Day

Two days in and two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this dreaded noon time hump today and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Here I am again with a brain fart Wednesday, all of the other blogs I write write fairly smoothly, but I always seem to struggle for content on Wednesdays for some reason or another. Maybe it's because it's not a live blog (Sat and Sunday), it's not a themed blog (tues, thursday, friday) and it's not the start of a new workweek (monday) that I struggle so much with it. My days of a work week consist of waking up, going to work (I work much later than I used to due to contractual obligations) and coming home and eating dinner. No real excitement and we lead a pretty boring life during the week. There are evenings when I go out for RTI, making the work days very long and excessive.

Our television is always on, but we never watch it. It's on more for noise in the background as Michelle watches Netflix on her computer and I'm usually on my computer playing around. Chad is always back in his bedroom streaming Hulu or Netflix and there is no real excitement. Years ago I used to write about Survivor, but since there are no TV shows that I watch, can't really discuss that.

Anyways, have a great day and do something to change the world.

Hi ho hi ho




No comments: