Links

Friday, August 18, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I have made it through two weeks at AECOM after today, now it's time to once again turn my attention towards RTI for this weekend as I will be out doing field work tomorrow and Sunday. This will be the 21st and 22nd consecutive day of working one job or the other or both. I've got at least 5 more to tack onto that running total and it may even go beyond that into next weekend and the week following. At the very least I plan on taking some time off around Memorial Day.

Michelle and I will be attending the West Virginia Black Bears vs Mahoning Valley tomorrow afternoon. This will actually be the first time that Michelle and I have made it out to see them this season and I have to say that I'm a little bit excited. They are in first place and are playing the second place team as they are trying to secure a playoff spot.

Have yourselves a great day today and live it to the fullest.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: