* First day for AECOM is in the books, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,609 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.
* It has been 4,832 days since I graduated from WVU. You know all these years later I still have dreams of being late for or missing an examination that was going to curtail my Graduation........13 years later.
* 3,433 days ago I asked this very special lady out on our very first date, we have been together ever since and still going strong.
* 2,657 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman, she didn't kick me or run away screaming so I guess that was a good thing.
* It was 2,194 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, and fulfilling a chiropractors bucket list item of marrying someone, we were wed.
* I have 5,228 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,867 days away.
* There are 364 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 224 more days to go until Spring 2018, Spring is my favorite season of the year. It's a time for rebirth of the land and we say goodbye to the cold and drab Winter.
* 178 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.
* 145 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition to say the least.
* There are 139 more shopping days left until Christmas. I haven't seen WalMart start to put of Christmas Decorations yet, but they are a coming. I see Krogers already has some Halloween stuff out. Commercialism of Holidays, sometimes they take it a little too far.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 115 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* We are 60 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. There is a new Cheese factory that I want to check out up there.
* There are only 26 more days to go until the Mountaineers kick some VT cHokie ass as the start of the 2017 WVU Football season is close to starting.
* There are 13 more days to go until North American has a total Solar Eclipse. Be careful in attempting to view it, but for you first timers, it'll just get dark for a couple of minutes during the middle of the day. We here in Morgantown will not see 100%coverage, but we will get 87% or 83% coverage which will be significant. Welders masks or welders goggles are sufficient for looking at it, don't try it with just sun glasses.
* I have written 4,947 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger. I'm a little over a month away from starting my 14th year as a blogger and that's kind of amazing to me. I'm about ready to work for my 8th Company (albeit two are part time jobs) since I started Blogging.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* .Get ready, Morgantown is about ready to be invaded once again and our population is about to double for the next 8 or 9 months as the WVU Students are getting ready to return to Morgantown. Classes start next week, so they are a coming.
* Rocky and Lilly are still house guests this week, they will be here as their Mommy and brother enjoy themselves in Ocean City Maryland for the week.
* I am so happy to get back to working full time, it takes a lot of stress off of me and Michelle of what is going to happen next.
* Needless to say that for my first day of work yesterday, I was up much earlier than I usually get up in anticipation of the new job.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho