* Well my work situation went from boring to anticipating to overwhelming pretty much over night, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,602 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.
* It has been 4,825 days since I graduated from WVU. You know all these years later I still have dreams of being late for or missing an examination that was going to curtail my Graduation........13 years later.
* 3,426 days ago I asked this very special lady out on our very first date, we have been together ever since.
* 2,650 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman, she didn't kick me or run away screaming so I guess that was a good thing.
* It was 2,187 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, and fulfilling a chiropractors bucket list item of marrying someone, we were wed.
* I have 5,235 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,873 days away.
* We have 231 more days to go until Spring 2018, Spring is my favorite season of the year. It's a time for rebirth of the land and we say goodbye to the cold and drab Winter.
* 185 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman.
* 152 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition to say the least.
* There are 146 more shopping days left until Christmas. I haven't seen WalMart start to put of Christmas Decorations yet, but they are a coming. I see Krogers already has some Halloween stuff out. Commercialism of Holidays, sometimes they take it a little too far.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 122 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* We are 67 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. There is a new Cheese factory that I want to check out up there.
* There are 5 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* I have written 4,939 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger. I'm a little over a month away from starting my 14th year as a blogger and that's kind of amazing to me. I'm about ready to work for my 8th Company (albeit two are part time jobs) since I started Blogging.
* I'm about ready to make some official updates to my LinkedIn Page as there will be a company change at the end of this week as I say Goodbye to the best employer you could ever want want to work for and start working for a new company and a new project.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* Starting today, I have enough billable hours for my current employer to carry me through the end of the week before I switch over on Monday. That and the students are about ready to come back and my five months of wondering about my future have ceased and I just got very busy again and neither Michelle nor I are complaining.
* We were supposed to play Softball next Monday night, but we found out at the last minute yesterday that they changed the schedule and we were scheduled to play last night. Good job BOPARC, this is not the first time this has happened to me in my time there.
* With the new employment, Michelle and I have evaluated some things that we are going to do in the next 6-7 months including buying new furniture and buying a new car early next year once LP is paid off as well.
* At the reunion this past weekend Michelle's Strawberry Pretzel Salad was a big hit. An old friend of mine who both he and his wife are now retired from the Military loved the recipe and he asked if I would post it in my Tuesday's Tidbits. Jim, thank you for both yours and your lovely wife's service, the recipe is at the end of this blog post just for you. It was good seeing you and I was excited when I found out that the man who started my wrestling career was coming in for the re-union. Good seeing you.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho