Links

Wednesday, August 02, 2017

Hump Day

Two days down, a couple more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

Michelle and Chad will be going home this weekend for Jonny Paugh's 4th Birthday Party, I will be here trying to catch up on some field work for RTI and trying to catch some of the returning transient residents that I have been assigned this quarter. That and I'll be trying to get my body re-adjusted to working a normal office job again, but absolutely no complaints from me in that department what so ever.

Well the Monongalia County Fair kicked off last night in what is going to be a five day run for them culminating Saturday Night. I honestly can't say when the last time was that I actually attended a Mon County Fair, probably back in the 1980's when it was still held at Westover Park. In all likelihood I will not be attending this years festivities either.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: