Links

Friday, August 04, 2017

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Today is a bittersweet day for me. It is the last day that I will be working for Sextant Technical Services, a company that I have worked for for the last seven years and ten months. Dale Cunningham brought me on after SAIC had lost the NETL contract and had made me feel more than welcome the entire time I have worked for him. This is the kind of company that I wish everyone had the opportunity to work for, just to show you that there are exceptional employers out there and Sextant was by far the best company I have ever worked for. I'll still be at NETL and I will still see all of my former co-workers and friends, but my time with Sextant has come to an end. Thank you to Dale and the rest of the Sextant family both past and present for making this such a great place to work.

Other than that I will be flying solo this weekend as well as god sitting. I'll have Rocky and Lilly for a while as Ashley is going on a pre-back to school vacation. Michelle is heading back home for the weekend for Jonny's Birthday party, she'll be taking Chad with her and that pretty much leaves me here with the animals.

No fear though, I will be out working for RTI tomorrow as I'm trying to catch some transient residents who may be returning early.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: