* Well my second week with AECOM has started and our softball season has concluded, tidbits time.
* It has been 19,623 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.
* It has been 4,839 days since I graduated from WVU. I loved my time at WVU and now we are watching a whole new batch begin their careers.
* 3,440 days ago I asked this very special lady out on our very first date, we have been together ever since and still going strong.
* 2,664 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to this wonderful woman, she didn't kick me or run away screaming so I guess that was a good thing.
* It was 2,201 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, and fulfilling a chiropractors bucket list item of marrying someone, we were wed.
* I have 5,221 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,860 days away.
* There are 357 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.
* We have 217 more days to go until Spring 2018, Spring is my favorite season of the year. Summer is not even over with and I'm counting down to Spring.
* 171 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman. Hopefully he has some good news or we have a very mild winter.
* 138 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition to say the least.
* There are 132 more shopping days left until Christmas. I'm waiting to start seeing Christmas stuff out at some of our local merchants.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 108 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.
* We are 53 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. There is a new Cheese factory that I want to check out up there.
* There are only 19 more days to go until the Mountaineers kick some VT cHokie ass as the start of the 2017 WVU Football season is close to starting. I'm ready to have the Black Diamond Trophy back in Morgantown.
* There are 6 more days to go until North American has a total Solar Eclipse. Be careful in attempting to view it, but for you first timers, it'll just get dark for a couple of minutes during the middle of the day. We here in Morgantown will not see 100%coverage, but we will get 87% or 83% coverage which will be significant. You can buy a special set of glasses at Krogers here in Morgantown for about $2.00 that will allow you to safely look at it. I bought a couple of pairs and have one in my office and Michelle has the other one.
* I have written 4,954 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger. I'm coming up soon on that big 5,000 blogs written number.
* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.
* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.
* The students are mostly back, if you are driving around town allow yourself a little extra time and have a little extra patience for all the new to town people who don't know how to navigate our beautiful city yet.
* Rocky and Lilly with us once again as Ashley is in San Francisco for work for a couple of days, she she return tonight making the puppies happy.
* In the last week I have bought new furniture and a new car. I'm still a few weeks away from the furniture being delivered.
* Working for RTI I did manage to have a decent weekend, I'm starting to dwindle the numbers down. This coming weekend is when I should be able to see if units are vacant or occupied for the majority of this quarter.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho