Links

Wednesday, August 09, 2017

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, now all we have to do is get up and over this noon time hump and it will be all downhill working towards another fun filled weekend.

Actually my last day off from any of my jobs was on July 29th, which was the Saturday of my 35th year High School Class Reunion, with the students coming back this weekend, my next day off may come the last weekend in August as I will be rushing around trying to finish up this quarter that had mostly transient residents that are just now getting ready to return. I'm not complaining though, I'm thankful to have not one but two jobs of this caliber.

Not too much to really say today other than I'm still getting situated are my new job. My computer and my Phone were not moved until yesterday, meaning Monday the phone in my office rang to someone elses number and my computer space was a big bare area. I will be going from running three computers, all running dual monitors through a nice 4 port dual monitor KVM Switch to a single computer that is pretty much locked down as it is our Administration LAN (one everyone has) that I will be working exclusively on.

Rocky and Lilly are still with us as Ashley and Christopher and the girls are enjoying a nice trip to Ocean City before school starts. Michelle's Sister Chris and some of her family are down there as well enjoying a nice little break.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: