Links

Sunday, August 06, 2017

Six Years Ago

It was six years ago that my life changed forever, I married the most wonderful woman in the world in front of our closest friends and family.

Michelle and I did this pretty much on a shoestring budget, but managed to make it a very special day where we had a very large feast. A special thank you has to go out to Jean and the women from the church who went above and beyond in preparing so much food, I still to this day hear about all the food that we had at our wedding/reception.

Michelle and I did a Caribbean / Jimmy Buffet Parothead type of them, no suites and no need to wear any uncomfortable clothes, just come and relax and feast away.

Another big thank you to our friend Jes who without her stepping up we would never have been able to pull this event off. She was an absolute Godsend in helping us organize everything else as Jean took care of all of the food.

It was a very special day for me, one where I took Michelle as my wife and the starting point of when my entered the most memorable times.

Happy Anniversary Michelle, I love you from the bottom of my heart and thank you for making my life both complete and full. You filled the emptiness that had so consumed my life.

Happy Sixth Anniversary.

BTW, How U Do?

No comments: