Links

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Tuesday's Tidbits

* One streak ended and another one started, although this one will be a short 5 day one, great reason to do a tidbits.

* It has been 19,637 days since I first set foot on this planet, I'm thankful for each and every one of them. Using my unique and rotating 933 day Calendar, that makes me 21 years old.

* It has been 4,853 days since I graduated from West Virginia University.

* 3,454 days ago I asked Michelle out for Pizza and a movie, the movie was horrible but the date goes on forever.

* 2,678 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle, about 4:00 in the morning, but she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,215 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.

* I have 5,207 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass is only 1,846 days away. That's OK< we get to kick some Hokie butt real soon to warm up for this game.

* There are 343 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary.

* We have 203 more days to go until Spring 2018. Summer is not even over with and I'm counting down to Spring.

* 157 more days until Phil takes center stage again and pretends that a Groundhog is the worlds most listened to Weatherman. I have to remember to send him some booze this fall.

* 124 more days to go until my Goodbye 2017 Blog is posted where I recount 2017 based on what I have written in my blog. It has been a year of transition to say the least.

* There are 118 more shopping days left until Christmas. Never too early to get a start on your Christmas Shopping.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 94 more days. If you use that antiquated 365 day calendar, this will be the 33rd Anniversary of it.

* We are 39 days away from Michelle and I going to the Springs Festival. Although we are talking about going to see some other Amish this weekend.

* There are only 5 more days to go until the Mountaineers kick some VT cHokie ass as the start of the 2017 WVU Football season is close to starting. I'm ready to have the Black Diamond Trophy back in Morgantown.

* I have written 4,969 blogs in what will soon be my 13 full years of being a Blogger and I'm also starting to close in on 5,000 posts written.

* Nothing new on the Brother Search that has been going on for a couple of years, but we've hit brick walls everywhere.

* Nothing new on the Hall Family Tree, even though there are some updates and additions that do need to be made.

* Michelle and I are talking about since we will have a three day weekend this coming weekend, we have talked about running to Amish Country in Ohio this weekend. We are talking about going up Saturday Morning and then coming back on Sunday, staying Saturday night. We have always made it a one day trip and want to spend a little more time out there.

* I think Josh has officially moved and Michelle and I are alone once again also down to just our cats as Ace went back to Chad last night.

* We are starting to plan on what we are going to do with our living room, the time for our new furniture to arrive is getting closer and closer and we have to purge a lot of things that are here now.

* This is my 2nd Consecutive day of working, this streak is only going to be 5 days =)

* I'm converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. She brought a bag of them over Sunday and we went through and determined which ones she wants converted to DVD.

* I'm going to put this out there and not sure if I have ever mentioned it before. I Hate Snow. =)

* Have yourselves a great day, make a difference.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: