Links

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Michelle is up having a coughing fit and I just got up and am collecting my thoughts for the day. Some old Bill Murray movie is playing in the background and I'm still trying to wake up.

I'll be going out this morning to do some field work for RTI, hopefully I can wind this quarter down in the next week or so and and get ready for a little break which I am more than ready for. It's been a productive quarter despite everything that was working against me in regard to the places that I had to go and the timing of the transient residents.

Black Bear Game this afternoon for Michelle and I, if she feels up to it. We have tickets and food vouchers for Hit Dogs and Soft Drinks. Now hopefully Michelle feels better AND the weather holds out so that we can attend our first game this season. It's been over a year since the last time I was in Monongalia County Ballpark, that's a little too much time between visits for my taste.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: