Links

Monday, August 07, 2017

A New Beginning

We all experience change in our lives, change in where we live or how we do things. Change in careers and employers. For me the next chapter of my professional life starts today when I start working as an Engineer for AECOM.

AECOM has been named by Fortune Magazine as the most admired company for the third year in a row last year, so it is going to be an honor to work for them. SAIC was the largest company that I had previously worked for, and they had 45,000 employees around the world. That honor is now officially bestowed ton AECOM who employs 85,000 people around this globe.

My job title is going to be Engineer 2, but I will be doing all of the NETL site specific geospatial work. Everything for years had been in AutoCAD and they want to convert everything over to an ESRI ArcGIS environment and that is my specialty. I have some great ideas to implement and I feel like I am about to be challenged once again to break barriers and raise the bar for others to follow. I'm excited about this new opportunity to work for a great company.

Have yourselves a great day today.

Hi ho hi ho let's go!!!!!

No comments: