Links

Thursday, August 11, 2016

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out and look through all of the tens of thousands of pictures that I either have captured with a lens, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet. Little lost moments in time that I like to post up and briefly relive here. Sometimes this is very easy, and there are times that you struggle, but one thing it has and always will be is a whole lot of fun.

To many this is just a picture of a sunrise out on the Ocean, to me it was a shot that I have had 28 days so far to properly capture and this is the best that I have been able to do so far. This image was taken out in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean last year, as we were heading to Half Moon Cay. It's hard to get a clear picture of the sun coming up out of the Atlantic Ocean, mainly because all you see is the curvature of the earth and clouds. I did manage to get this image that is very refreshing and soothing to see. It's my favorite view in the whole world.

In about a month from now I'll have another 7 chanced to get that perfect shot. I'm currently 0 for 28, but I'm hoping for 1 for 35 by the time our cruise is over for this year.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: