* Well Monday is done and we are now looking towards a better Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits other than maybe if a Sloth came and knocked on my door singing Yankee Doodle Dandy.
* It has been 19,245 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar, which I should trademark, that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,468 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University, my hometown University and Alma Mater. Speaking of my Alma Mater, those damn students will be return is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality, next weekend is when we should start seeing the masses show up. Yuck.
* 3,069 days ago I was fortunate enough to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie that was horrible and that was the start of the rest of my life. We're five years married and still going strong.
* 2,293 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes.
* 1,830 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife. It was the most special day of my life and the one that I hold dearest to my heart.
* I have around 5,592 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there depending on how I feel.
* We are 2,230 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that pathetic ACC rear end into the ground.
* There are 362 days to go until Michelle and my sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* My nephew Calvin and his GF Jeanetta will be getting married in 319 days from now. They have their wedding website up and running and are doing all kinds of planning.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 223 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 177 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather. Phil is my buddy and once again will not disappoint me, I have faith.,
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 144 more days.
* I still haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 138 more days to go until Christmas. The lawn and Garden center is all student stuff, but I figure the Christmas stuff will be up in a few short weeks. I have seen some Halloween stuff out already.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 114 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 60 more days. It's a great place to go and see if you have never been there.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 33 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. Here is the AFT Deck cam of what is going on right now
* The WVU Football team will take the field and open their 2016 campaign in 25 more days when they take on Missouri. I'm anticipating a good season this year, my expectations are actually a little higher than in years past.
* We are 14 days away from all of us Parrot Heads uniting once again in Pittsburgh, that is just four weeks and we'll be hearing Jimmy sing. If you are looking for tickets, keep reading as I still have a couple I need to sell.
* This is my 4,558th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger here in about another month. Amazing me trying something out has turned into 12 years of my life.
* I have moved to the next step with the Brother Search, I have submitted my DNA sample and it has been accepted at the Ancestry site. I will let everyone know when it is completed. It is going to take a while and they are still working on it.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall. I'll add the DNA data once I get it back.
* If anyone is wanting to go see Jimmy Buffett this year, I have two tickets left that are up for sale. We were going as a group of 8 last year with another couple bringing two other couples. Yours truly bought all of the tickets as I have in years past and now they have split up and leaving me with six tickets that need to have the cost recovered from. They are all lawn seats and will sell them at just under my cost of the ticket plus fees of a little over $52 per ticket. I'll sell them for $50 each to anyone who wants them. These are the final two tickets.
* I'll be working in Fairmont this week for RTI. We have officially entered the clean up stage and I will take over anther FI's section as they go back through mine. It has been a pretty productive quarter for me.
* Peanut cane through her surgery yesterday and is doing fine, she is resting and recovering. Hopefully the little tree climbing fireball will be back to her normal self here very shortly.
* With classes starting a week from tomorrow for WVU, they should be announcing who will be playing FallFest 2016 very soon.
* Brittany has put together a August/September family get together. A kickball game at one of the little league fields at Marilla.
* I love these warm temperatures, and just in cast anyone has forgotten. I Hate Snow.
* Hi ho hi ho