Links

Monday, August 22, 2016

One Day On and Two Off

Well as summer winds down and I have watched everyone else enjoy theirs, now starts to come to the time that we have been waiting for. Today both Michelle and I will be working, me both jobs and Michelle a long day. All in preparation for being off the next two days.

Tomorrow Michelle and I will travel to see Jimmy Buffett in Burgettstown once again as we meet with the rest of the Parrot Heads in the area to hear Jimmy sing once again. We sold all six of our extra tickets and recovered everything that we had invested in them.

My Sister in Law Chris and Jim, and their daughter Amanda are all on their cruise right now on the Carnival Victory. You can watch for them on the Foreward Cam or the Aft Cam the next few days. This is their first cruise so I hope that they have a lot of fun, I think they will. Michelle surprised them and had their rooms decorated to surprise them. What a way to start a cruise! You can track where they are here.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: