* Well Monday is done and we are now looking towards a better Tuesday, I'm off the next three Mondays and I can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 19,266 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar, which I should trademark™, that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,489 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University, my hometown University and Alma Mater. Now we are starting to get close to the best part of having the students here, Football Season.
* 3,090 days ago I was fortunate enough to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie that was horrible and that was the start of the rest of my life.
* 2,314 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes.
* 1,851 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife. It was the most special day of my life and the one that I hold dearest to my heart.
* I have around 5,571 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there depending on how I feel.
* We are 2,209 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that pathetic ACC rear end into the ground. Panther meat for sale the next day.
* There are 341 days to go until Michelle and my sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* My nephew Calvin and his GF Jeanetta will be getting married in 298 days from now. They have their wedding website up and running and are doing all kinds of planning.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 202 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 156 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather. Phil is my buddy and once again will not disappoint me, I have faith.,
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 123 more days.
* I still haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 117 more days to go until Christmas. I say give it until next weekend and we'll start seeing it.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 93 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 39 more days. It's a great place to go and see if you have never been there.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 12 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. Here is the AFT Deck cam of what is going on right now.
* The WVU Football team will take the field and open their 2016 campaign in 4 more days when they take on Missouri. It's GAMEWEEK!!!!
* This is my 4,582nd blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger while I am on my cruise. What a way to celebrate anniversaries of blogging.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall. I've added the DNA .GED file, so we'll see if that generates any information which it hasn't yet.
* There will be a couple free concerts here in Morgantown in the next week or so. Brett Michaels will be at Triple S Harley Davidson on September 5th and Brad Paisley in the brown lot by the Law School on September 9th.
* I still think down the road I would like to assemble a few people for a team to take on the Morgantown Escape Room. The cost is $25 per person and to have an intuitive mind that can help with the solution. I'm starting to ask around and getting a pretty good response for that. I'm thinking sometime after our cruise.
* We have actually started organizing for packing for our cruise, I'm starting to anticipate it now.
* I have all of my blogs for vacation written and ready to go, it's time for a blogger vacation as well as my normal vacation.
* Brittany has put together a August/September family get together still. A kickball game at one of the little league fields at Marilla. I think this would be a lot of fun and everyone would have a great time. It's a three day weekend and a good day for kickball.
* Hi ho hi ho