Links

Sunday, August 14, 2016

Sunday

Here I sit yet once again on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm the first to awaken this morning and I don't even see a cat a stirring around. The TV is on in the background, but I have no idea what is on it as I'm waking up for the day.

Well we survived student Move in Day yesterday, but it is not over with as the upper class men who live in the dorms get their day today, so once again there will be more traffic around town, the only positive is most of these students know their way around town already.

Out plans for the day is to get our shopping and doing a little relaxing, We'll be heading out early this morning, I figure WalMart and Sams will be very busy places today due to all the students back and town and having student loan money in their pockets, it might be smart to get in and out before they wake up.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: