* Well Monday is done and we are now looking towards a better Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits other than if John Denver showed up at my door singing the best of Metallica.
* It has been 19,252 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar, which I should trademark, that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,475 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University, my hometown University and Alma Mater. They start another school year tomorrow, arrrgh.
* 3,076 days ago I was fortunate enough to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie that was horrible and that was the start of the rest of my life.
* 2,300 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes. Happy 2,300rd Day dayinversary Michelle =)
* 1,837 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife. It was the most special day of my life and the one that I hold dearest to my heart.
* I have around 5,585 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there depending on how I feel.
* We are 2,223 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that pathetic ACC rear end into the ground. Panther meat for sale the next day.
* There are 355 days to go until Michelle and my sixth Wedding Anniversary.
* My nephew Calvin and his GF Jeanetta will be getting married in 312 days from now. They have their wedding website up and running and are doing all kinds of planning.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 216 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 170 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather. Phil is my buddy and once again will not disappoint me, I have faith.,
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 137 more days.
* I still haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 131 more days to go until Christmas. I say give it until next weekend and we'll start seeing it.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 107 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 53 more days. It's a great place to go and see if you have never been there.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 26 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. Here is the AFT Deck cam of what is going on right now. I need to start writing my absentee blogs.
* The WVU Football team will take the field and open their 2016 campaign in 18 more days when they take on Missouri. I'm anticipating a good season this year, my expectations are actually a little higher than in years past.
* We are 7 days away from all of us Parrot Heads uniting once again in Pittsburgh, that is just four weeks and we'll be hearing Jimmy sing. If you need tickets, I still have 2.
* This is my 4,565th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger here in about another month. Amazing me trying something out has turned into 12 years of my life.
* I have moved to the next step with the Brother Search, I have submitted my DNA sample and it has been accepted at the Ancestry site. They have started the lab analysis, so it's just a waiting game now until I get the results.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall. I'll add the DNA data once I get it back.
* It was 39 years ago today that Elvis Presley died. Strange how I can always remember that date and where I was when it was all announced.
* I think down the road I would like to assemble a few people for a team to take on the Morgantown Escape Room. The cost is $25 per person and to have an intuitive mind that can help with the solution.
* I think the first day of school for Monongalia County was yesterday, it's back to work for all of our teacher friends.
* With classes starting tomorrow for WVU, Fallfest and the bunch of bands I never heard of will be playing tonight.
* Happy 13th Wedding Anniversary (I think I am counting right) to my niece Valarie and her Husband Bobby.
* Brittany has put together a August/September family get together. A kickball game at one of the little league fields at Marilla.
* I love these warm temperatures, and just in cast anyone has forgotten. I Hate Snow.
* Hi ho hi ho