Links

Monday, August 29, 2016

Long Day kind of Monday

Well here we go, it's time to stick our collective noses back on the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is that we do for a living. It's time to start another work week.

This will be a bittersweet Monday for me, I'll be traveling this evening after I get off work to do some more field work for RTI, this is going to make it a long day of working that is for sure. On the flip side of the coin, next Monday is Labor Day and I'll be off, in two weeks I'll be in the Ocean on my way to Grand Turk and I'll even be off on the 19th after Vacation to get some things done before returning to work on the 20th of September. IOW, this is my last Monday for a while.

I didn't mention how the Softball playoffs went last week. We actually made it to the Championship, but fell a little short of winning the title. Personally I was on fire for the Tournament and if you go by the last 6 games, or since the sole fell off my cleat and I had to play in tennis shoes rather than going out and buying a new set of cleats. This team is talking about staying together and playing together again next season, so this winter I'll be anticipating the Spring for Softball for the first time in a number of years.

Have yourselves a great day

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: