Links

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit in a quiet household once again, I'm up early with some kind of noise on in the background playing on the television, not really paying attention to it. I'm here just waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day.

I have to take a minute out and wish my step mother Jean a very Happy Birthday today. She left us all a couple of years ago after long battle with Pancreatic Cancer, but she is still missed by everyone and today would have been her birthday.

My plans for the day are to once again head to Fairmont and do some field work for RTI. I'm just trying to finalize this section for this quarter so that we can move on and start to prepare for the third quarter.

I did find out yesterday that a Sportsman's Warehouse will be coming to Morgantown with plans on opening up sometime next year. I would imagine that it will be going in somewhere around the next exit that is due to open up September 1st. It will be like Christmas in the coming months as we find out new businesses that will be opening in the area.

I did find out this morning that the Lantern and Butterfly release for Light Up Night will be held next Saturday evening. I plan on being in attendance, but Michelle has plans next weekend on going home and helping her family celebrate her Grandmother's Birthday. It was a lot of fun last year and it raises money for a very good cause, the Johnny Koon Brain Tumor Research Fund at WVU Children's Hospital. Come on out, bring some extra cash and release some butterflies and lanterns.

Have yourselves a great day today and make the very most of it.

No comments: