Links

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I am once again in a quiet household, I'm up early watching who knows what is playing in the background, not that I am paying attention anyway. I'm here waking up and collecting my thoughts for the day and enjoying the peace and quiet.

Yesterday afternoon we made a couple of stops around town. First we stopped and visited my Mother and to check up on her. She's been hospitalized five times in the past month and she doesn't tell anyone until she basically gets out. Stubborn woman to say the least.

Afterwards we went to my Sister Kim's to pick up a few items for Michelle from Thirty One and Mary Kay that she had purchased. We stayed a little while and visited, Michelle buddied up with Bella, the younger of Kim's two Miniature Yorkies that like our neighbor dog Rocky is a fireball of energy. Bella and Michelle posed for a picture that she put on on Facebook.

Plans for today are our typical Sunday. We'll be grocery shopping later this morning, a trip to Phoenix Bakery and a few chores around the house such as finishing up Laundry for the next week. We'll be off a couple of days this week for the Buffett Concert which seems to be getting later and later in the tour.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the most of it and live it to its fullest.

No comments: