* Well Monday is done and we are now looking towards a better Tuesday, I still can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits despite this wonderful weather we have been having.
* It has been 19,238 days since I first set foot on this planet, now using my math and my new and improved 905 days calendar, which I should trademark, that makes me just 21 years old.
* 4,461 day ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University, my hometown University and Alma Mater. Speaking of my Alma Mater, those damn students will be return is getting closer and closer to becoming a reality.
* 3,062 days ago I was fortunate enough to take a very special lady out for a night on the town, we did Pizza and a movie that was horrible and that was the start of the rest of my life.
* 2,286 days ago I proposed marriage to Michelle, I had made her wait until a certain number of days, but she knew it was coming and said yes.
* 1,823 days ago in front of our closest friends and family at the Marilla Center, Michelle and I exchanged our marital vows and became husband and wife. It was the most special day of my life.
* I have around 5,599 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred here or there depending on how I feel.
* We are 2,237 days away from the Backyard Brawl being renewed when WVU and Pitt will once again take the field and the Mountaineers will once again whip that pathetic ACC rear end into the ground.
* My nephew Calvin and his GF Jeanetta will be getting married in 326 days from now. They have their wedding website up and running.
* My favorite season of the year is Spring, which were are just a mere 230 days away from =)
* Phil the Groundhog takes center stage in 184 more days where he will predict our next 6 weeks worth of weather. I see he was on Facebook this past week getting hammered. I did see him in our yard this past week, he came to get the fifth of scotch I hid there for him. Remember me February 2 Phil.
* My Goodbye 2016 blog where I relive everything that was posted in my blog over the last year will appear here in just 151 more days.
* I still haven't seen WalMart put up Christmas stuff just yet, but it's getting closer as there are only 145 more days to go until Christmas. The lawn and Garden center is all student stuff, but I figure the Christmas stuff will be up in a few short weeks.
* The next anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in just another 121 more days.
* We tried to make it to the Springs Festival last year but the weather was not cooperative, we'll try it again in 67 more days. It's a great place to go and see if you have never been there.
* Our fifth Sea Cruise will take place in 40 more days when we set sail out of Baltimore once again. Everything is already booked, paid for including out hotel room and we're just counting the days down until we head east. Here is the AFT Deck cam of what is going on right now
* The WVU Football team will take the field and open their 2016 campaign in 32 more days when they take on Missouri.
* We are 21 days away from all of us Parrot Heads uniting once again in Pittsburgh, that is just four weeks and we'll be hearing Jimmy sing. If you are looking for tickets, keep reading.
* There are 4 days to go until Michelle and my Fifth Wedding Anniversary. We will be celebrating it in Monaca for little Jonny's birthday party.
* This is my 4,550th blog that I have written for George's Journal. I'm going on 12 years as a blogger here in less than couple of months.
* I have moved to the next step with the Brother Search, I have submitted my DNA sample and it has been accepted at the Ancestry site. I will let everyone know when it is completed. It is going to take a while and they are still working on it.
* The Hall Family Tree is still up and running with 370 members in the database and that will continue to grow this fall. I'll add the DNA data once I get it back.
* If anyone is wanting to go see Jimmy Buffett this year, I have two tickets left that are up for sale. We were going as a group of 8 last year with another couple bringing two other couples. Yours truly bought all of the tickets as I have in years past and now they have split up and leaving me with six tickets that need to have the cost recovered from. They are all lawn seats and will sell them at just under my cost of the ticket plus fees of a little over $52 per ticket. I'll sell them for $50 each to anyone who wants them. These are the final two tickets.
* After last nights softball double header we have one game left on the season and that will be played in two weeks. It is a make up game from last weeks rain out.
* I did get a chance to speak to Trish yesterday. She still needs everyones thoughts and prayers as she moves forward. She had a Dr apppointment yesterday with her Dr to get a referral to see her Mom's Dr who has fixed both her Mom and Aunt who have the same problem. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.
* Well Michelle and I will once again no longer be empty nesters, Hayley and Josh have moved in and are still getting settled.
* We still need a family event for August, anyone have any suggestions for a family get together? I'm not opposed to grabbing some picnic table somewhere and doing a small cookout or even just a kickball game someplace.
* I love these warm temperatures, and just in cast anyone has forgotten. I Hate Snow.
* Hi ho hi ho