* Well once again the week has started and Monday is behind us and we are once again staring down the barrel of a Tuesday. Still can't think of a better reason to do a Tidbits.
* 18,685 days ago I was born. Down in Georgia at an Army Base that my father was stationed at.
* 3,908 days ago I fulfilled a lifetime dream and graduated from West Virginia University. I took the better late than never attitude approach.
* 2,509 days ago Michelle and I went out on our first date. Pizza at Pizza Hut and out to watch the movie 10,000 BC.
* 1,733 days ago I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to Michelle.
* 1,270 days ago in front of our closest friends and family we exchanged our marital vows and became Husband and Wife.
* I have 6,152 days to go until retirement, give or take a few hundred here or there.
* I have 338 more days of content to write before my Goodbye 2015 Blog is written and posted.
* There are still 332 more shopping days left to go until Christmas. If you haven't started yet, don't feel bad as I'm sure most people haven't even began yet.
* 308 days to go until I add another year to my anniversary of my 21st Birthday. This will be my 31st Anniversary in case anyone is counting.
* In 110 more days my niece Brittany will be Graduating from West Virginia University.
* There are only 52 more days to go until Springtime.
* This is my 3,937th Blog post that I have written in the little over a decade that I have been writing George's Journal. I wouldn't even want to guess a word count that to that total or even a picture count that have appeared here.
* Next Monday is Groundhog Day. I've sent Phil some fine cigars, some liquor and a midget female groundhog prostitute with another one on the way. I'm going to try to have him so out of his mind he won't see his shadow.
* Big snow storm we were supposed to get here, somehow didn't make it here. Have I ever mentioned that I Hate Snow?
* Still working on the Hall Family Heritage site. I have a long way to go on this, but I'm getting there.
* No plans this upcoming week for us, Michelle has been putting in long hours and will probably be working this weekend to help get all of their W-2's out on time. It is tax season.
* I did see and talk to my Sister Pam last Friday, I forgot to ask her how Calvin is liking Fairmont State. I know he has classes on Saturdays, but that is about all I remember from the conversation.
* Michelle is doing great on her weight loss, I think the last she told me is it is 67 lbs overall and 40 since surgery. I've put on 10 or 12 pounds since Thanksgiving, come on Springtime.
* I realize that during this time of the year, when it's cold outside and the days are short. That I don't have a very exciting life. My life is much more exciting in the Summertime when I can get out and around.
* Have a Great Day
* Hi ho hi ho