Links

Friday, January 09, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Actually I'm off today, so it will be an extended weekend for me. I'll be heading out a little later this morning to do our weekly Sam's Club shopping and a few things around the house or town.

No plans this weekend other than just simply staying warm. Wind Chill yesterday morning got to -15° F and it was a bit uncomfortable to say the least. I'm not a big fan of cold weather, snow or even winter once it gets passed the holidays.

We learned yesterday that former Governor Arch Moore  has passed away. I was never a big fan of the man, his politics or anything about him, but my condolences go out to the entire Moore family during this time of mourning.

Have a great day and stay warm.

No comments: