Links

Friday, January 02, 2015

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend, and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

Well I guess you can call this my third work week this week alone, as I was in for a for a few hours on Monday, I was off Tuesday, worked a few hours Wednesday, off yesterday but today is a full day before I get to start the weekend.

No immediate plans for us this weekend, other than our normal weekend chores and the things that we normally do. It was a trying week, so relaxation may be whats in store for us most of the weekend, that and watching the Steelers play the Ravens.

Have a great day.

No comments: