Links

Thursday, January 08, 2015

Photo Flashback Thursday




Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look through the tens of thousands of pictures that I have stored. Little lost moments in time that I have either captured with my camera lens, scanned or just stolen off of the internet. I like to find just one special image and post it up and share it on my blog. Sometimes this is really easy and sometimes I struggle to find that one special picture, but one thing that it always is is a whole lot of fun.

This picture goes back a little over seven years, my favorite childhood comedian was making a stop in Morgantown and my Sister Pam and the immortal Gallagher stop and take a picture with us right before he went on stage.

Notice that Pam and I both had our rain suits on, as Gallagher is pretty famous for smashing watermelons and and just getting the crowd as messy as he possibly can when he does his sledge-o-matic routine that I think I can still recite word for word today...lol

Have a great day.

No comments: