Links

Saturday, January 03, 2015

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from a losing battle with that dreaded Sandman last evening and I'm up early collecting my thoughts for the day. The TV isn't even on yet, but I'm contemplating turning it on and watching something. I've been up for about an hour sitting here in the peaceful quietness that is our living room.

Our plans for today are simple. It's past the New Year and Christmas is now behind us, it's time to take the tree and all of the decorations down and prepare them for another year as we say goodbye to Christmas 2014 in this household. I will still have my Mom's tree to break down, but I know they tend to like theirs up a little longer so I'll wait until she is ready to pack it away before we actually do pack it away.

This evening the Pittsburgh Steelers will take on the Baltimore Ravens in the AFC Playoffs in Pittsburgh. Michelle bought us new Jersey's for Christmas, I got Antonio Brown and she got Heath Miller so something tells me we will be breaking those two new Jersey's out for their initial wearing. Terrible Towels will be waving and we will be cheering on the Steelers.

Have a great day.

No comments: