Links

Monday, January 05, 2015

Monday Morning Blues

All good things must come to an end, and that also includes those fun filled things we love so much called weekends. Now it's time to stick our noses back on the grindstone for another week of doing what it is we do so we can enjoy our weekends so much. That dreaded Monday is back and it's time to get life back to normal.

This was a productive weekend as I did manage to get all of Dad and Jeans VHS tapes converted to a digital so that I can put them up and share them on places like Youtube. Some of them I have to go through and edit out what I would call undesirable or offensive to some family members portions of the tapes before I publish them. I've got a few people who have contacted me about converting some of their tapes, which I gladly assist and do it for them. These are magical lost moments in time that are captured in both video and audio, these are must save files so that future generations can see what we did. All of my videos are on my channel here.

Looking at the week ahead, it's time to get back to normal after the shortened weeks due to the Holidays and get back to normal. The Thanksgiving to New Years "Eat what you want" Holiday season is now over with and I've actually put on a few pounds, now it's time to get back to doing what I have been doing since May and continue my weight loss journey.

What can I say about the temperatures, yesterday morning it was 60° F here in Morgantown and looking at the forecast ahead they are calling for it to drop to 6° F here on Wednesday and are calling for snow storms tomorrow. Time for everyone to rush to the store for Beer, Milk, Bread, Eggs and Toilet Paper.

The students will start coming back into town this week with classes beginning again here in Morgantown next Monday.

Hi ho hi ho.

No comments: