Links

Monday, January 12, 2015

Monday Morning

All good things must come to an end, and unfortunately that also includes those fun filled things that we love so much and call weekends. Now it is time to stop all of the enjoyment and get back to doing what it is that we do for a living for the next few days until we can find another weekend.

Today is a pretty exciting day around college football, this season was the first season where there was actually a playoff to get to the College Football National Championship Game. Ohio State and Oregon, winners of the semi-final games will battle tonight for the first Championship Trophy. My guess is that this will be a very watched game being that it is the first one and a large fan based like Ohio State is playing in it. I'm horrible at making predictions, but since I am not emotionally tied to this game here it goes. Even though I was 0-2 in the semi-final games for predictions, lets see if I can go 1-2 or 0-3. I'm picking Oregon to win tonight's game. Ohio State is playing their 3rd String QB and Oregon is just a perfectly working machine of an offense that I think will win the first title. Morgantown native Rob Mullens is Oregon's Athletic Director.

Looking at the week ahead, it appears that we are going to get a break this week from last weeks blistering cold weather that we experienced. Looking at the week ahead, I have a return visit with my regular Doctor tomorrow morning at the POC and my wonderful wife and her sister share a birthday later on in the week.

Have a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: